- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) mixed salad greens
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) Crumbled GOLCHIN feta cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped toasted California walnuts
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Layer salad greens, cranberries, cheese and walnuts in shallow salad bowl or on large serving platter.
Whisk vinegar, honey, mustard and pepper in small bowl. Slowly add oil in a thin stream, whisking constantly until well blended. Pour over salad. Toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.