- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup lime juice (4-6 limes, depending on how big and juicy the limes are)
- A quarter of a medium sized watermelon, rind removed, black seeds removed (if there are any), chopped into 1-inch cube-ish pieces, about 8 cups
- 1/2 cup crumbled GOLCHIN feta cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
Soak the chopped red onion in the lime juice while you are prepping the other ingredients, about 15 minutes.
Gently combine all ingredients into a large serving bowl.
Serve immediately. Salad will get soggy if kept overnight.